Customers need trophy plaques for many reasons and Yvonne needed hers for an event on The 13th August 2016 the Ross-shire EGS & laminitis fun show, the plaques we supplied were to go on to custom made trophies so our cut to size service was just what she wanted and we were able to supply them for the trophies ready for the event.
Yvonne told me more about the event and funds she was trying to raise. My horse Malbec took sick in August 2014 with Equine Grass Sickness. It was a horrific experience and we were very fortunate to get him through it as only approx 5% of horses diagnosed survive. The following year, I organised a show to raise funds for the EGS fund (EGSF) and raise awareness for both EGS and Laminitis. Both are horrible diseases in horses. We raised a fantastic £5731 at last years event which was fantastic.
This year, I have more annual trophies (Hence the order of more plaques) they are all in memory of horses lost to EGS and so pay a very special tribute to the losses incurred from this disease. We do small trophies to keep which are also in memory of those lost and along side the trophies, they get a story about the horse or pony being remembered.
We have already raised over £3000 this year in Auction items, fundraising activities (if you raise £100 you get free entry to the show with your horse) and some raffle sales. The support has been fantastic as always and I am looking forward to the day.
The benefit to the EGSF is that the funds allow them to continue their research in to EGS. There is no cure currently and the animal health trust are working alongside the EGSF to trial a vaccine which will hopefully allow us to vaccinate our horses against EGS in the same way as we vaccinate against flu and tetanus – an annual booster. My other horses are on the trial so I feel it is important to give something back to the fund.
Thank you Philip for your continued support. The plaques you provided last year were gorgeous so it was only right we added to them this year.
You can find our event page if you are interested at the following link - https://www.facebook.com/events/1264150160266370/
- Plaques we produced for Ross-shire EGS & Laminitis Fun Show - July 20, 2016
- Tartan Trader Personalised Gifts moves to new offices - June 29, 2016
- Add a personal touch to your gift: Get it engraved - July 17, 2014
- Philip’s Celtic Challenge 2014 - January 31, 2014
- Good Customer Service Makes You King - January 30, 2014
- Personalised Wedding Favours - October 5, 2012
- Excellent Customer Service - July 13, 2012
- Personalised Wedding Favours - June 1, 2012
- Celtic Challenge Mission Complete - May 30, 2012
- Buy Cigarette Case - March 6, 2012