When we received a request from a customer to engrave a 4 verse poem on to one of our hip flasks, we decided to oblige without a second though as giving a good service is one of our main policies.
The customer has now received the engraved item and below is the email send to us:-
I just want to say a huge thank you for the excellent service that I have received. You should be very proud of your great customer service and remarkably quick product turnaround! I will certainly be using your service again and am sure to recommend it to my friends and family. It’s such a pleasure to do business with you! I thought that you might like to know that one of my quotes for the same engraving job was £121. You did it for £3.57. Enough said!
It just goes to show if you put a lot of effort in to good customer service you get the rewards and seeing as we have already been awarded “The guild of Master Craftsmen” back in April 2009 we aim to keep on going down the road of “Good Customer Service”
Learn more about our engraved gifts.
- Plaques we produced for Ross-shire EGS & Laminitis Fun Show - July 20, 2016
- Tartan Trader Personalised Gifts moves to new offices - June 29, 2016
- Add a personal touch to your gift: Get it engraved - July 17, 2014
- Philip’s Celtic Challenge 2014 - January 31, 2014
- Good Customer Service Makes You King - January 30, 2014
- Personalised Wedding Favours - October 5, 2012
- Excellent Customer Service - July 13, 2012
- Personalised Wedding Favours - June 1, 2012
- Celtic Challenge Mission Complete - May 30, 2012
- Buy Cigarette Case - March 6, 2012