One of our recent Customers – Anne Aylor – needed a travel alarm clock as she was heading out from the UK to Spain to teach her writing courses. She searched on the web for ‘digital 24 hour clocks‘ and tried to call a few suppliers to ask some questions about the product.
A lot of online suppliers don’t encourage phone calls, but we do, and Anne sent us a lovely email to thank us, where she explained that ‘…I called your Freephone number because others could not be contacted by phone… people power and not the faceless machine of technology.’
It is good to hear that good old fashioned Customer Service is still appreciated by our customers.
You can find out more about Anne’s business by visiting her website at www.anneaylor.co.uk
- Plaques we produced for Ross-shire EGS & Laminitis Fun Show - July 20, 2016
- Tartan Trader Personalised Gifts moves to new offices - June 29, 2016
- Add a personal touch to your gift: Get it engraved - July 17, 2014
- Philip’s Celtic Challenge 2014 - January 31, 2014
- Good Customer Service Makes You King - January 30, 2014
- Personalised Wedding Favours - October 5, 2012
- Excellent Customer Service - July 13, 2012
- Personalised Wedding Favours - June 1, 2012
- Celtic Challenge Mission Complete - May 30, 2012
- Buy Cigarette Case - March 6, 2012